Please note that this information is for the exclusive use of our active dog training clients. These documents are not designed to replace the training process, but help to enhance our hands-on training sessions*. We also provide general safety and training tips to our Veterinarian Hospitals. You can find the latest information at Great Dog Safety Information.
STANDARD SESSION TRAINING DOCUMENTS
- QUICK TRAINING NOTES – THE ESSENTIALS – Be sure to read this!
- THINK AND ACT LIKE A DOG
- UNDERSTANDING PASSIVE LEADERSHIP
- TIME FOR SCHOOL
- CREATING LASTING RESULTS
- TRAINING EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS
- TRAINING SCHEDULE
- WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE FIRST LESSON
SPECIAL PUPPY TRAINING DOCUMENTS
- POTTY TRAINING YOUR DOG TO GO OUTSIDE
- TRAINING YOUR DOG TO USE THE WEE-WEE PADS
- WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR PUPPYS FIRST YEAR
- QUICK REMINDERS FOR TRAINING YOUR NEW PUPPY
OTHER DOG TRAINING DOCUMENTS
SPECIALIZED PRODUCTS WE MIGHT SUGGEST
The Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle is great for clients who need to build their confidence that their dog won’t nip or bite anyone. It is used as a temporary training tool as we build up the client’s confidence in their abilities and socialize their dog through passive learning exercises. You can click on our link to Morrco Dog Products to find out more, measure your dog for the proper size, and order one.
During our lesson we discussed training tools that we often suggest for our clients. These are items that have helped our clients with their training experience. You can find many of these items right on Amazon. We have created a custom Online Store that will point you to the Amazon Sellers offering the products we recommend. You can click on our link to Our Online Store to review the products.
* Please note that we update these documents on a regular basis.
We can also provide you with a copy of our Flip Chart Presentation from our first lesson. Please contact us for details.